Sunday, November 21, 2004

I think we are better than everyone else...

So I have come to the conclusion that my company is very high speed. We are the only ones that set the standards around here. Here are a few examples:
  1. Today we were scheduled to do CTT certification (common tasks training) and we were scheduled to go back tomorrow to finish up on the people that did not finish. They told us that there was no way we would get done today becuase their record was 173 soldiers in one day and we had more than that becuase there were some other soldiers there from another group that had not previously finished the stations. Well lets just say that tomorrow we don't have to go back because we all got certified today.
  2. The other day when we were to get certified on NBC we not only finished in one day... the instructor said that we were the first company to ever show up on time. Also he said that the other companies would say they were going to bring 130 soldiers and only bring 100 (we brought all 152 and had soldiers from other companies join us) He also said we were the best group they had for many other reasons also (like how we interacted with the instruction in the class)
  3. We finished in-processing in one day also and that was supposed to take a 2 or 3 days.

I hate to brag... okay maybe I don't :) but we are squared away high speed soldiers and I don't care what anyone else says.

okay thats all I have to say now besides that I am starting to feel better.

ttyl

Luke

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home