Saturday, December 04, 2004

I'M COMING HOME FOR CHRISTMAS!!!

I am so excited.. I just found out I get to come home for christmas. I will be home from the 24th till the 2nd. If anyone wants to come visit that would be awesome. Sorry I have not posted for a while but I will have another big gap in posts right after this one. I will be going out in the field for 18 days starting tomorrow. Untill I get back this is going to be my last post. So I guess I can fill you in on some stuff I did yesterday. I got to go qualify on the 50 cal. it was awesome. Burnt off $700 in a matter of minutes. At $5 per bullet that wasn't hard. I got my 9mm berretta issued to me the other day and I got my new NVG's issued to me today. I am looking forward to coming home so much that sleeping outside for 18 days doesn't really look that bad right now. Anyhow I better get to bed. Night all!

3 Comments:

  • Good to hear! Can't wait to see you at Christmas! Have fun in the field.

    By Blogger Heath, at 10:50  

  • We are so happy you are coming home. Wouldn't have been the same without you. Think I will go to the airport today and wait for you. :-)
    GLP

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:36  

  • Hey, I created a blog just so I can post on your site. I am really happy that you are coming home for the holidays. Your brother misses you! He talks about you every day. Shhh..that is a secret.

    By the way, you are looking like a buff guy on your site...those Jersey girls better watch out ;)

    By Blogger Linda T., at 20:40  

Post a Comment



<< Home