Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Bored

Today we went to a briefing at noon or I should say yesterday since it is now close to 3am. I slept the rest of the day so I could stay up and hopefully catch my family online or some friends or something. I didn't catch anyone so I don't think I will be doing this much more. So far we are not doing anything here in Kuwait. We are waiting on a lot of bags to catch up with us. Who knows when they will get here. It rained for a while the last couple days, we managed to stay mostly dry inside the tents so I guess it is a good thing that we are not out doing anything. I bought a pair of $2.50 Oakleys the other day to wear untill they get us our wileyX goggles. I know they are fake ones but it is kinda tradition to but rip off Oakleys when you leave country, Right? Well it looks like dad just popped online so time to sign off for now.

6 Comments:

  • Hay Luke....It's me your little "OLD" grandma! Enjoy hearing from you ....I read but haven't been responding sorry! Love Ya SS

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 18:00  

  • Hey luke. Weather here sucks! Looking for more snow this weekend and Steve is home with the flu! I am trying to stay a safe distance away although I am sure I can not get far enough! Talk to you later.

    Aunt Tam

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 19:55  

  • So Happy that Dad happened to pop on line for you Luke! Gannie SS

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 20:41  

  • Hiya Luke,
    Your mom sent me your blog address so I registered to drop you a line. It made me plow through the registration process before I could add. I got through and ended up with an email type window to write. I thought it might be setting me up to add to your page but later found out that instead, I was unknowingly creating my first official blog on my own page. Duhhhh. It will usher anyone who reads it into fogville. "mybrainleaks" - what an appropiate name for my very own blog room. Leaky brain is a good thing....it means there's still something in there to leak out. When the leaking stops - I will cry.

    Take care Luke and I look forward to reading your updates.

    By Blogger Jason R, at 22:01  

  • Hey man, sorry I missed you online. By the time I got home you were already gone. Let me know if you plan to be on in the future and I will try and get to my computer. Good to hear from you though.

    By Blogger Heath, at 11:50  

  • hey luke

    well thats all ttyl

    love clay :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 23:29  

Post a Comment



<< Home