Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Posting comments without registering

Okay dad says that I should put instructions on here on how to comment on my blog.  It is pretty simple you just have to read the fine print.  If you click on comments at the bottom of the post you want to comment on you can go to the comments section where you can read other peoples comments and post your own.  At the bottom of that page there should be a link called post a comment or something like that.  If you click on that there should be another page that wants you too log in or register to comment.  If you look close there is a link that says or post anonymously or something to that affect.  This is the one you should use if you are not registered on this website.  Just remember to add your name or something to the comment so I will know who it was that left the comment.  I hope that helps I wrote it from memory so hopefully my brain is working right now.  Hope this helps.

3 Comments:

  • Hi Luke, Just grandma saying hi and I read your blog or whatever. taking care of Logan today he has a cold & is staying home from school. Grandpa was doing pretty good yesterday. Talked good and said he was bored just setting around. Hope to get in and see him later today.
    Take care & SS (stay safe) Love grandma

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:24  

  • Hey Luke,

    It's Mike. How r ya? I added your blog to my favorites page. I check it pretty regularly. Not sure how often you'll be able to use it, but just wanted to say hi and see how you are.

    Well, talk to you later.

    Mike

    By Blogger mike, at 16:06  

  • OK, OK, I concede I should have posted anonymously rather than fumbling through the registration process. I don't feel so bad - misery loves company. I read that Heath and I both wound up with blog pages after trying to post a note to you.
    Ha, Jason

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 08:41  

Post a Comment



<< Home