Friday, January 28, 2005

Went to sick call today

Today I got up early and went to sick call. I have not been feeling well for a couple of days. They said I have bronchitis, yippy! I wont gross you all out with the details but I feel like crap. The water has pretty much dried up but for a few really big puddles. I think I will take this time to tell my brother Clay Happy Birthday incase I can not get on the net tomorrow. If you are a hot babe and you are reading this maybe you could give him a kiss or something. There Clay, I tried to hook you up. Let me know how that works out for you. :) Anyways I am going to head back to the tent and lay down for a while.

7 Comments:

  • Hey Luke,
    I just wanted to say hey, so..."Hey". Take it easy and be safe.

    P.S. Get well soon!

    By Blogger Dave, at 04:46  

  • Under the weather conditions you have been living under for the last three months it's a wonder you hadn't taken sick two months ago! Take care Luke and hope you get to feeling better soon. Love & Prayers Grandma

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 09:10  

  • Dude, it sounds like I am going to have to pack some Flintstones vitamins for you! Don't worry, I will make sure they are chewable. Take care!

    Heath

    By Blogger Heath, at 09:24  

  • No Flintstone vitamins. They have artificial color and will make Luky hyper. I think cod liver oil will fit the bill. C'mon Luke - down the hatch (better take two, they're small) Hope you feel better.

    By Blogger jasnjules, at 08:44  

  • Hi Luke, Bronchitis huh,yuk. It can be hard to shake so take care of yourself and keep us informed on how you are doing. You know I worry:) Drink lots of orange juice and also hot liquids, and get plenty of rest. Moms love to tell you what to do:) Take care, Love you, Mom

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:12  

  • hey luke

    thanks for the b-day wishes and shouting out to all the ladies for me hehe:) anyway hope you feel better well I'm heading out talk to you later

    Clay

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:34  

  • Hi Luke, glad to hear the water is drying up. Not glad to hear about the "sore throat"> Are you sure its not from talking too much? LOL Just kidding. How far is it to the nearest tree or oasis? Just wondered.
    It was 34 here today gives me hope of spring. Take care love you Aunt Gayla

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 17:59  

Post a Comment



<< Home