Sunday, February 27, 2005

Forgot to Post yesterday

Well I was going to write on here yesterday but I forgot. So anyways I guess I will write what I was going to write yesterday. I had to get up earlier than everyone else to do some stuff for the platoon. After I got done with that I went back to bed. Then the power went out around 9:30 am and was out untill this morning. Luckily my building was hooked up to the generator and we at least had lights.
So far we have not had a mission since 2 days ago so that is good. I got a package in the mail today so that was pretty exciting. I got a new video game to play Need for Speed Underground 2 It's pretty cool. Anyone that wants it let me know I may be able to hook them up with the special low low price of free. :) I think I am going to see if I can buy a cheap controller for my computer to play games with... I just wish I had my cool steering wheel that I got for my B-day last year. Okay anyways that is enough rambling for now. I will talk to you all later.

3 Comments:

  • Hope the missions are far and few between! Did not know you could have time for games! I guess I think if Iraq as camel inhibited only.LOL

    Tam

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 08:18  

  • and a great game that is
    eric

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 07:51  

  • and a great game that is
    eric

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 07:51  

Post a Comment



<< Home