Saturday, February 05, 2005

Getting ready to try again...

Well the other day we attempted to head into Iraq. While we were waiting for our bags to be loaded onto the plane some of them fell off the pallet they were on. By the time we were able to get the pallet loaded back up the pilots decided they had reached their flight time for the day and would not fly us into Iraq. We waited the rest of the day at the airport to see if we could get another flight. About 10pm they decided to send us back the the camp we are staying at here in Kuwait. It has been a couple days and I think we are going to try again soon.
I also found out that I am not going to be able to write anything about the mission that we are doing in Iraq while we are there. To me it does not seem that important but I guess that it is. It is also a secret mission. I wouldn't beleive someone if they told me the mission they were assigned to was a secret one so if you don't believe me thats up to you. I still won't be able to talk about what I am doing while I am here. Anyway I have to go make sure my bags are packed and ready to go. Hope everyone is doing well.

3 Comments:

  • Sure Luke, secret huh! Just kidding. Hope all goes well and who knows what some one calls secret but we all know what ever you are doing it is important.

    Love Aunt Tam

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 08:32  

  • Hey Luke....I believe you and I am very proud of you for what you are doing! But why did you have to pick Iraq for your Vacation! LOL grandma

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 16:07  

  • Luke, tell everyone in Iraq Lar says hi, LOL.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:30  

Post a Comment



<< Home