Thursday, February 24, 2005

Shaku Maku

That means what's up or what's happening :) The last couple missions I have been out on I have been picking up on a lot of the language. Arabic is very hard to learn, there are a lot of sounds that I can not even make that they use all the time. I have some cool pictures that I will upload in the next week or so. Also, I wanted to mention that if you want me to reply to your comments on my blog to make sure to email me instead of write a comment. Otherwise I still read all of the comments that you post, I just don't reply to them. Anyways I have some time off today so I am going to spend it doing something constructive. If there is anything specific you want to here about leave me a note, it will give me something to write about too.

2 Comments:

  • Hi Luke ....Just let me know what Shaku Maku OK! Will probably e-mail sometime! Love granie SS

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 21:18  

  • And what is it you do that is constructive on a day off? Can u have bibles over there..know they were forbidden in Desert Storm. Did you get moved in that palace? I wouldn't call you prince Luke either but i thing Duke Luke is a possibility. Wanted to say Hi and praying for you often.

    By Blogger Deb Cooper, at 02:48  

Post a Comment



<< Home