Thursday, March 03, 2005

New email soon!!!

Hello everyone I just wanted to let you all know that I may be discontinuing my yahoo! Mail account soon. Those of you that use my AKO (army email address) don't have to worry about this message. Just be sure to stop emailing me at my yahoo account. If you want my new email address it is ljport78@gmail.com. Please delete ljport78@yahoo.com from your address book as I will stop using it soon. Feel free to send me an email to my gmail account. This will help me to add your addresses.
I know it is a pain when people change their email addresses but I wanted to do this for many reasons. Sorry for the inconvenience. Hope to hear from you all soon.

1 Comments:

  • DAAAAAAAAAAAAAARN YOU!!! going and changing your email account just for that I'm not changing it for a couple hours:)

    By Blogger Clayton R. Port, at 17:52  

Post a Comment



<< Home