Saturday, March 12, 2005

Not much has happened the last few days.

It rained a lot so I didn't try to make it to the computer lab too much. Not much for missions lately. We set up a little network for our video games and have been playing until late at night. Probably a bad idea :p It sounds like we are going to have some extra stuff added to our mission for a while. I probably can't say what it is so I will just say that it's going to be long and boring.
I met our new Commander that will be taking over in a couple weeks. Hopefully he will be a good one. The one we have right now is being extra careful and not letting us do anything because he doesn't want any incidents happening right before he leaves.
I have been bringing the dog food from the DFAC when I get done eating. Maybe I can bribe him into being my friend :) Well I am going to scrounge up some food... I missed dinner so I am getting hungry and its still a coulpe hours till supper.

4 Comments:

  • Hey Luke, what do you mean about bringing the dog food? Do you have a stray running around or are you talking about a person? Maybe I should go back and read over things again and see if I missed something:)
    Love, Mom

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 09:25  

  • Hope you and your new Commander work out am sure it will. and good luck to your Bow Wow...hope he is getting enough to eat...! Take care...amdnarg LOL & SS

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 20:14  

  • Did you get the glasses you wanted yet? If not say again the kind please. Heard you re-enlisted if that is what you call it. Appreciate what you r doing for our country. Way to go (gald u doing it i couldn't)

    By Anonymous Deb Cooper, at 02:23  

  • Hey Luke - Found your blog in a roundabout way from Mudville Gazette. I try to read the milblogs 3 or 4 times a week just to get a little more info than the MSM puts out. I appreciate your service. Keep safe!

    By Anonymous missbirdlegs, at 17:06  

Post a Comment



<< Home