Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Sometimes I forget.

I guess I forgot to mention the dog in previous posts, so here's the skinny... We have a dog on the FOB now he is really cool so far... He is a stray but he still likes to play and stuff. I don't know what kind he is but he is shaggy haired, white with black spots and freckles, about the size of a lab. He has been sticking around for a week or two. I try to bring him a hotdog or something from the mess hall when I am done eating he seems to be kind of picky when he eats. That seems wierd beggers can't be choosers right? I guess he is used to eating only the best trash? There are dogs where ever we go around here. Luckily they have all been pretty tame. I will try to get a picture with him when I get a chance....

In other news I got to go to the embassy the other day to get my embassy badge... That place is pretty tight on security. They almost wont let you in even if you have a military ID and they won't let your vehicle in unless it has a photo ID too LOL. It was a pretty cool building too and there was actually grass there! That extra duty that we were going to have to do seems to have been a one time thing so that's good. Our job is changing a little bit over here because of some changes with their government, but as you know I can't talk about that anyways. I found out yesterday that we are getting kicked out of our building in a month or so. I guess we have to move to the one next to us, what a pain! Anyway I think that is about all the news I have. At least the interesting stuff.

5 Comments:

  • Moving from building to building you guys should be pros at that with all the practice we've had over the years lol. Tell everyone i said hey.
    Scotty Joe

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 16:35  

  • Hey Luke,
    I've been reading your blog for quite some time now and I wanted to thank you for keeping us posted on how you are and how everything is. Thank you for your service! Stay safe :)
    -Kim

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 19:06  

  • hey moving sux make sure you get all your stuff and pet the dog for me dude. peace out.

    By Blogger Clayton R. Port, at 21:12  

  • Moving around, shit, Alpha Battery are pros, its just the mopping and cleaning we aren't great at. I miss you guys. God Bless.

    Christopher "Fuzzy" Saunders

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 21:28  

  • Just found your blog today and added your link to my frontpage. Thank you for your service and look foward to reading updates over the next year.

    Be safe and let us know if you need anything.

    Mixed Humor
    www.securitywatchtower.com

    By Anonymous Mixed Humor, at 23:33  

Post a Comment



<< Home