Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Wow new readers!

From the looks of the comments section, I have a few more readers than I thought. I just got back from a mission that was cancelled. Sat out in my humvee for 2 1/2 hours waiting to hear what we were doing and then we were just told to go home. Oh well sometimes I would rather be back here than actually out on missions.
We had a really exciting mission yesterday although there were a few fumbles in the navigation. Eventually we got done what we went out to do and came back. I have a temporary gunner right now so he got some of his first action yesterday. We all agree that it was a pretty good day.
I have been doing pretty good, although I am starting to get a little homesick or it could just be that I am missing American girls :p . There are a few guys that are really homesick though. I figure being single and living away from my family so long before I left probably gives me an advantage in that department. I am looking forward to coming home for leave but that is too far away to be thinking about right now.
I got my xbox back and it works better than ever now. I am thinking about putting a bigger HD in it so that I can store all my games right on the drive. Right now I can only fit 1 or 2 on it.
Well I guess that's all for now.

2 Comments:

  • Hi Luke, just happened onto your blog. Enjoyed reading about your experiences and look forward to visiting here again! Stay safe! Tammy

    By Anonymous Tammy, at 05:41  

  • Hey there.... totally enjoy ur reading ur blog... so u miss the American Girlies??? Well head North.... and u'll find a bunch of Crazy Ass Canadians.... do you yahoo???? Lemme know and maybe we can chat sometime.... whats ur Yahoo ID???

    By Anonymous Vanessa, at 19:55  

Post a Comment



<< Home