Sunday, April 17, 2005

Got a huge package today!

It had everything but the kitchen sink in it :). Thanks to everyone at CVS for that. It looks like there are a lot of people I am going to have to meet when I get back.
We are supposed to have the internet tomorrow, that will be awesome. I hope it works good. I just hooked up the last couple connections to it today. I am really excited about it. I hope I can convince some guys to want to play some computer games on the network as long as we are all connected. That should cut out some of my boredom.
Anyways, it's still getting hotter.

4 Comments:

  • Poop!

    By Blogger Clayton R. Port, at 11:13  

  • Hey,

    I hope you enjoy your new hook ups. Yes, gaming would be a great pasttime.

    There are several new ones my Grandson is addicted to. Most are Combat of one sort or the other. He wants to drive an attack chopper when he grows up.

    I told him to finish his college and then see what he wants to do.

    Continue the Mission.

    Papa Ray
    West Texas
    USA

    By Blogger Papa Ray, at 22:20  

  • Congrats on the care package AND the internet, lol.

    By Anonymous Jen, at 08:31  

  • Glad you got your package! Didn't take as long as I thought! Hope you enjoy! Ken was going to EM some pics from around the clinic. Don't know if he has yet or not. Take care! We all miss you! Stay safe!

    By Anonymous Janine, at 09:21  

Post a Comment



<< Home