Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Surprise... A blog!

I know I know I have not wrote in quite a while. Well I have been busy and in conjunction with that I have been lazy... Those two things don't mix well. :p
I am almost all settled into my new room with Ian my gunner. We had to do a lot of work to the room when we got it the people that moved out of it had trashed it. The windows were boarded up and were missing glass so we managed to fix it pretty good with limited resources.
We managed to get some nice granite tiles to cover the floor with so it looks pretty good too. I got some light strands from my brother Heath in the mail today (thanks bro) I have not figured out where to put them yet but I have not finished with the room yet so that is okay.
We are having a Platoon meeting on whether or not to get internet for our building now... I am going to guess we wont so hopefully I am wrong because I want it. It is going to be like 300 per person for installation and then 20-40 bucks a month after that.
I saw someone get their pants blown off the other day too but that was on a mission and is a story that should probably be told in person. It has been relatively calm the last couple months which is suprising considering that the new government is taking shape and all. Also if anyone from my family wants to save clippings for me of stuff they read in magazines or the newspaper about Iraq and the government over here that would be great. Anything from January on. Well anyways I better get going I have some people I want to chat with online. Sorry about the time between posts. I will try not to let that happen to often ;)

8 Comments:

  • lucas,
    I read all of your entry's from november till today. I have to say they were all great and they kept me at my computer reading from beginning to end--i couldn't move or take a break--thanks for showing me this site. Here is my blogger, Yeah I joined--mleigey.blogspot.com
    thanks and be safe friend
    michelle

    By Blogger michelle lynn, at 23:31  

  • Yes, stay safe. God bless you.

    By Blogger Chevy Rose, at 08:49  

  • Enjoyed your post Luke! Was checking it every day and wondering what had happened! Sounds like you have been busy! Hope all goes well with your changes. SS & LOL Me

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 19:23  

  • Luke, you are in my prayers. And I am adding a prayer that you get internet. Thanks for all you are doing and know it is appreciated! Anyway, I couldn't find your wish list...but uh ...i don't understand blogger sites. Guess my son (u know who) should teach me about them. Anyway where is your wish list???

    By Anonymous coops mom, at 00:57  

  • I found the wish list...duh.

    By Anonymous coops mom, at 01:07  

  • Hey Luke,

    No more lazy moods alight! I check every day and night and if do not see anything start to worry! Not a nice thing to do to Aunt Tam! Anyway now that I am done reaming you out! Really like your blog keep us all updated!

    A. Tam

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 07:53  

  • Hi Luke I still read your Blog too Lar.C.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 17:37  

  • I was sure glad to see a blog entry from you - was beginning to wonder. ---Aunt R.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 14:16  

Post a Comment



<< Home