Monday, May 09, 2005

Been working on my blog

I just recently added a cool picture to the top of my page. I put a cool counter on the side bar too. I also put some clocks that have my two favorite time zones on them... Well one of them is a nice time zone anyway... Oh and I put some links to my buddy's blogs. They don't update them as much though.
I know this is really too obvious to be writing about but I have nothin. Although I do have plenty of things that I can't write about. What a rip off.

1 Comments:

  • Hey,

    Start you a journal, if you haven't already. Writing down things that are important to you and things that you would like to remember.

    Trust me..if you don't you will regret it later in your life. I had a journal but when I was shipped from Japan to W. Reed, it got lost somewhere in the shuffle.

    I sure wish it hadn't.

    Just a thought

    Continue the Mission.

    Papa Ray
    West Texas
    USA

    By Blogger Papa Ray, at 23:21  

Post a Comment



<< Home