Saturday, May 07, 2005

More Missions

I just wanted you all to know that I have been getting more missions lately. That is why I have not been online as much. This will probably be a regular thing now. No more staying up till 3 to talk to people back home for me.
I also wanted to address something I have been hearing from you all back home. It sounds like the news has been making it look like there are more and more attacks lately. If you ask me there have been fewer attacks and bombings. I used to hear them all day long when I first got here. Now if I hear any there is maybe one or two in the morning and that's about it. We have also been stopping more and more car bombs before they do any damage also. Just remember that the news only reports the bad stuff and never the good. If anything maybe the few bombs that have went off lately have just got lucky and done more damage than usual.

2 Comments:

  • Just one question. Are these car bombs where the people are blowing themselves up or just cars left on the street with a bomb to go off? Good you clarify things.

    A Tam

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 06:06  

  • Hey, no problem on the posting, we'll wait. Keep head down and safety ready. God bless.

    By Blogger Chevy Rose, at 09:57  

Post a Comment



<< Home