Saturday, May 21, 2005

A New Holiday for Iraq

I propose a new holiday for Iraq...
Lets start Monday and this new holiday will last until the end of the month. It will be called. The National Kick the Crap out of an Insurgent Time... (or some Arabic equivalent). I am sure there is a word for that.

By the way... I was told I am not getting to go home next month for leave for sure, so thats a bummer. Maybe if this new holiday works out the Coalition Forces can pull out of Iraq and I wont need leave :p

6 Comments:

  • wow...I know guys get their leave bumped off alot...sorry it happened to you! Hopefully you'll see home again soon though...I'm thinking good thoughts for you :)

    By Blogger what.would.punkin.do?, at 16:49  

  • You have one vote for that holiday.

    A Tam

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 19:01  

  • Luke...it looks like these soldiers get to go home and fight for another "Two Weeks with thir Wife"! If their reason for taking up your time to go is an honest one!!! Hang in there Luke!!! Love G/ma SS

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 20:12  

  • I hope that it's okay that I leave a comment, as you don't know me and I just kinda of 'stumbled' upon your blog. ;) I just wanted to say that I loved reading your posts, you write wonderfully & the topics are unbelievable.

    Thank you for doing what your doing over there. Your in my thoughts and prayers-- please stay safe!

    By Blogger Crissy, at 11:12  

  • Hi there, if some of these guys have not left for home yet, please tell them to talk to a Jag about what is going on at home, they can take measures immediately to stop what has been going on. Take Care

    By Anonymous Carrie, at 12:04  

  • As an old Nam Era Vet, I salute each and every one of you. We lost our heros to the liberal culture, I hope yoiu do not allow yours to be lost.
    I pray that you all come home safely.

    By Blogger Thunderstixmil, at 18:35  

Post a Comment



<< Home