Friday, June 10, 2005

My new truck is awesome as far as crappy trucks go :p

I don't know if I mentioned that I have a different truck now. I had to switch with someone else because of the equipment this one has installed. Anyhow, this one does have it's good points being faster than my old one is a plus. However, the rearend went out and is in the middle of getting fixed, which will be a while because the part it needs is nowhere in the green zone. So now its in maintenance jacked up for a few days. We had the day off today so we installed one of the new better turrets. The previous posts were some of the pictures from this morning.

1 Comments:

  • Really enjoyed the pictures SGT.
    Stay Safe and look after one another. GLP

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 08:39  

Post a Comment



<< Home