Monday, June 06, 2005

quickie

SGT Ballard has some pics of the sand storm last night on his blog... I recommend checking out his blog he seems to actually be updating it lately :p. Plus he is one of my buddies from my unit and lives accross the hall from me.

Here is the link to his blog:

My 18 month vacation to the beach

It is also on the right side of my page if you ever need it again.

Today was a long day of cleaning out A/C units and dusting stuff off. Every time we hit a bump now in the Truck dust comes out of the A/C vents... Got to love that!!!

2 Comments:

  • I saw a video online of it...perhaps the same storm... a few days ago. I'll try to recall where I got the link!!

    Nothin like watching a wall of sand coming towards you, huh? and I thought my allergies were a b*tch in California! :)

    By Blogger what.would.punkin.do?, at 22:16  

  • Ok, so how come sgt ballard got leave? I am going to have to get together with Clay and see who's legs we have to break to get you home for a while :)...

    By Blogger Heath, at 13:40  

Post a Comment



<< Home