Thursday, June 16, 2005

Rambling

I am in a particularly good mood today. I am a little bored this afternoon but that's probably a good thing. I am trying to start exercising since I haven't really done any this year. Me and SPC Delgado ran 2 miles 2 days ago. That doubles the amount of miles I have run this year haha. The only other time I ran was during my PT test. I think the last time I ran regularly was when I was in basic training 6 years ago. I ran the 2 miles with Delgado in 12:59 without trying. Not that this is something to brag about but considering I haven't ran for real for 6 years I would say it's pretty good. Maybe I should get back into running and do some road races when I come home.
My birthday is in less than a week and I have already started to get some cards. Thanks for thinking of me over here guys! Oh, that reminds me, I found one thing that I would like in a package if someone wants to send it. SPC Owen got these Keebler Soft Batch cookies. (I think that's what they were called) Anyway you put them in the microwave for a couple seconds and they taste like homemade cookies from the oven. They were awesome!

3 Comments:

  • "I am trying to start exercising since I haven't really done any this year......Keebler Soft Batch cookies. (I think that's what they were called) Anyway you put them in the microwave for a couple seconds and they taste like homemade cookies from the oven. They were awesome!"
    Now that's an oxymoron statement isn't it?
    Running 2 miles with cookies crumbs on shirt.HeeHee
    Just teasing, glad you're in good mood too. It's hot here in Texas, 96 w/heat factor 110. Take care, stay safe and God bless you.

    By Blogger Chevy Rose, at 08:52  

  • Happy Birthday in advance! Just wanted to you wish you a happy bday since I am not sure I will have email access over the next 10 days. Your gift from me will be getting there late because a friend of mine still has it and I haven't be able to catch her long enough to get it. I hope to have it in the mail when I get back from Canada!

    By Blogger Heath, at 16:29  

  • :-D :-D You could always forget the microwave. Just put the cookies on a plate and let them soak in some desert rays. Should be warm, soft, and chewy in a matter of seconds with the heat that you're dealing with. :-D :-D :-D AND...even better...you don't have to wait for the microwave. :-)

    Happy birthday!!! I hope it's a good one! :)

    By Blogger Michelle, at 18:39  

Post a Comment



<< Home