Tuesday, July 12, 2005

0n my way

I stayed 0ver night at an0ther base last night and am sitting here n0w. I have already went t0 the airp0rt t0 get my flight time and sh0uld be 0n a flight int0 Kuwait later this aftern00n. If my flight actually g0es 0ut 0n time I will pr0bably spend the night in Kuwait and with any luck leave f0r the US t0m0rr0w. I will try t0 keep updates 0n here s0 if any 0f my flights are delayed 0r I am stuck here f0r a while this is where y0u can hear ab0ut it... Maybe next time I sit at a c0mputer all the keys will w0rk and I w0n't have t0 impr0vise a zer0 f0r an ___ (letter I cant type L0L)?

4 Comments:

  • God speed and have a good trip. Since I can't meet you at the airport, allow me to give you a great big bear hug now...(((HUG)))
    "Welcome home, soldier."

    By Blogger Chevy Rose, at 08:00  

  • welc0me h0me
    :°)

    By Anonymous Alain, at 03:16  

  • WE ALL CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU. HAVE A SAFE TRIP HOME. WE HAVE GOTTEN SOME RAIN SO MAYBE THAT GREEN GRASS WILL BE SOMEWHERE FOR YOU TO SEE.

    A. TAM

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 05:34  

  • HIP HIP HOORAY!!!!! G/ma

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 13:20  

Post a Comment



<< Home