Saturday, July 02, 2005

The reason for my short post last time...

When I was writing last night SPC McDaniel came in and told me that I had gate guard. I said no I have it tomorrow and we went out to the chart in the hall where I would be proven wrong. I had less than 5 minutes to get there and was wearing my PT clothes.
It kind of sucked too because I had just got back from the gym where I used the eliptical machine for 20 minutes. I didn't get a shower till this morning because of that!!!
Anyway we had an exciting mission today! One thing I noticed today is that a lot of the guys are starting to get complacent. So if any of these guys are your sons or spouses, ream them a new one and tell them that SGT Port said they are getting complacent!

3 Comments:

  • hey Luke what does complacent mean

    By Blogger Clayton R. Port, at 22:48  

  • As I've said before, "keep your eyes open and your tail down"....pass it on.
    God bless and stay safe.

    By Blogger Chevy Rose, at 23:15  

  • This comment is actually to answer Clayton's question (even though my name isn't Luke, lmao)...complacent means they are getting content, even unconcerned about things...something you do not want a soldier to get!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:20  

Post a Comment



<< Home