Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Back on Vacation

I think I have made it back to my FOB in record time... I was half hoping I would get stuck somewhere overnight. I think it took about 63 hours to get here. Thats not too bad considering most people are taking about 6 or 7 days to get back lately.
I have decided I am never going to ride another C-130 without taking Dramamine first. It worked great I didn't feel sick at all. On the way back to the states I did everything I could to keep from loosing my lunch.
I have missed out on a lot of stuff going down since I have been gone. I can't talk about most of it though.
The guys had told me through instant messenger when I was home that there was a lot of stupid rules coming down lately... They were right.

Someone posted an article on the bulletin board called Peeved About Pet Peeves and I am trying to find a copy of it online to post on here because it sums up my feelings about these stupid rules exactly.

9 Comments:

  • hey I'm the first to post for once. I feel special. well I'm glad the trip back went better Luke. Sorry I didn't get a chance to talk to you right before you left talk to you later.

    By Blogger Clayton R. Port, at 18:59  

  • Here there and everywhere!!! I'd rather have you here!! Was so good to spend time with you and also happy that the Dramamine worked for you! We love you so Much LUKE!!! G/ma SS Hang In!!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 20:49  

  • Sorry we didn't get to see you while you were back, but I hope you got to spend a lot of time with your family! I'm sure it was rough heading out again. Take care, and as always, stay safe!

    Janine

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:50  

  • Boy did you get back fast! We were glad we got to see you again just before you left. Now you're getting the last of the assignment over with. Hang in there, & as usual - be careful! A. Rhonda

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 13:31  

  • Sorry we missed getting to see you. Hope it won't be to long and you will be home for good.

    A. Tam

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 04:51  

  • My first visit here.

    Keep your head down. Come home safe.

    By Blogger jcrue, at 17:06  

  • To bad we didn't have time to get that mountain biking in. Maybe when ya get back. Stay alert! Lar C.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 14:23  

  • Well considering I am reading your blog now, I figure I would comment and I am bored as hell at work. I had a fun time with you while you were here and I hope you come back safe so maybe we can have some more fun times together and see where this goes. Talk to you soon Luke.

    Jessica

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 17:21  

  • Ok, I mean what part of meet us by the stick didn't you understand?!?!? Between, you, clay and myself I doubt many people got that. Hope you are doing well.

    By Blogger Heath, at 21:32  

Post a Comment



<< Home