Wednesday, October 05, 2005

A Crappy Story

I was just answering an email from Danjel Bout the author of 365 and a Wake Up this morning when I was interrupted by my PSG who came in to tell me I had to stand out side my room while they take the dog through our building to look for drugs. (A few weeks ago some soldiers (not from my unit) were caught with some drugs) So I got out side my room and waited patiently. I know I had nothing to hide, I have never even taken a drag from a cigarette in my life let alone had anything to do with drugs. I still felt a little nervous for some reason but that's besides the point of my story.
The Air Force Sergeant that came in with the dog told us to not make any sudden movements because the dog was trained to attack. Which I thought was probably B.S. but didn't feel like taking chances when he pointed to the area that Fido liked to bite.
After that, he brought the dog through 4 of the 13 rooms in my building. Finding nothing in each one. When he came to the Squad leader's room the dog decided he was going to "leave one" right in front of SSG Kave's bed.
The dog must have been out all night drinking Budweiser cause it smelled really bad too!
Shortly after the embarrassed sergeant from the Air Force cleaned up the "evidence" he said "I don't think I am going to bother you guys any more today. I am going to take shit head home."
I guess I didn't have anything to be nervous about today in more ways than one since the dog didn't even get to my room.

3 Comments:

  • Hey, you just gave my office a laugh.
    Glad I have a little dog!!! a gayla

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:58  

  • Oooohhh, I get it, A "Crappy" story, lol.

    By Blogger Heath, at 15:55  

  • Oh my goodness! That is too funny! And dog crap always stinks! LOL!

    By Blogger ahunter_1, at 09:09  

Post a Comment



<< Home