Friday, January 06, 2006

Happy New Year

Well for those of you that don't know yet I have been in Ft. Dix, NJ since the 1st of Jan. I got to spend New Years Eve on a plane. Woo Hoo! Anyways it's been great being in the states so far. Even if it is NJ... again...
They have told our families that we are going to fly into the Quad Cities on the 8th at 8:30am so in less than 2 days I will be home with my family and friends! Hopefully they all understand if I sleep all day. I guess we are going to be up all night long preparing for our trip home Saturday night, so I am sure we are all going to be dead tired.
We have had some time off the last couple nights to go have fun while we are stuck here. So we have been taking full advantage of that. Other than that, Happy New Year everyone.
in the words of Adam Duritz "There's reason to believe maybe this year will be better than the last."

8 Comments:

  • Glad to hear you are going to be home very soon - can't wait to see you.

    Brandon and Ronda

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:22  

  • Welcome back! And be careful in NJ. They say its the state where only the strong survive. I think I can keep your remaining fish alive for the next couple of weeks.

    By Blogger Heath, at 13:41  

  • Luke, I am so glad to hear you are coming home. I know your Mom is ready to burst with the wait!!!!
    And I am sure Dad is just as excited.
    Thank you from the bottom of my heart for what you did - I just don't want you to ever do it again. Lots of Love A Gayla

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 18:47  

  • Luke,
    I am glad to hear that youare came home. i'm sure your family can't wait to see you. You should be very proud of your accomplishments, you are a vert brave young man. Best Wishes and take care. Magz

    By Anonymous magz, at 09:48  

  • Luke,
    So glad you are home. We just got back from Fort Stewart, Ga. welcoming our son home from Iraq. We were fortunate enough to be there when the buses arrived. I know the emotions your family felt knowing you were on U.S. soil. We are proud of all of you. Job well done!! Jackie

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:19  

  • Just stopping by and taking a peekies. Have a good one. Thank you!

    Karen

    By Anonymous "My Opinions Are Politically Warped", at 22:50  

  • Oh my gosh! YAY! You are home. I haven't been by to check up on you...I apologize! I'm so happy that you are home. Keep writing for us will ya?! THANK YOU for everything...know that you are one of the many heros in our eyes. Best wishes to you in the future!
    HUGS and BLESSINGS!

    By Anonymous Adrienne, at 15:50  

  • You must have the best experience as a soldier in Iraq.. if i have the chance i will visit the place.

    After your tour of duty and if you have time, please check this out:
    Exotic Pets and if you plan to visit my country: Philippines hope this link can help you.

    By Blogger chalacuna, at 21:27  

Post a Comment



<< Home